Published: 09:55 GMT Daylight Time - Thursday 14 June 2012
Operation Nehemiah: News Update #50
Country/Region: United Kingdom, Europe, Denmark, Belgium
Mosque near Olympics site in “terror link” investigation
The Charity Commission has launched an investigation into a London mosque next to the Olympics site amid concerns that it may be promoting extremist Islamist ideologies.
Suspected Islamist stabs two police officers in Brussels metro
Two police officers in Brussels have been stabbed at an underground station by a suspected Islamist connected to the Sharia4Belgium group.
Denmark cartoon plot gang jailed
Four men have been jailed for 12 years for plotting a gun attack on a Danish newspaper over its cartoons of Muhammad, whose publication in 2005 sparked deadly riots across the Muslim world.
Gay marriage is one of the worst threats in 500 years, says Church of England
The Government’s plan to introduce same-sex marriage is one of the most serious threats to the Church of England in its 500-year history, say senior clergy, as the Church outlines its strong opposition to the Government’s proposals.
Our magazine - Barnabas aid
- 1Barnabas weekly newsletter 02 March 2011 - 3 years ago
- 2Barnabas weekly newsletter 01 April 2011 - 3 years ago
- 3Barnabas weekly newsletter 30 September 2011 - 2 years ago
- 4Barnabas weekly newsletter 12 April 2012 - 2 years ago
- 5Barnabas weekly newsletter 20 April 2012 - 2 years ago
- 6Barnabas weekly newsletter 26 April 2012 - 2 years ago
- 7Barnabas weekly newsletter 03 May 2012 - 2 years ago
- 8Barnabas persecution update 10 May 2012 - 2 years ago
- 9Barnabas persecution update 17 May 2012 - 2 years ago
- 10Barnabas persecution update 24 May 2012 - 2 years ago