Published: 09:55 GMT Daylight Time - Thursday 28 June 2012
Operation Nehemiah: News Update #52
Country/Region: United Kingdom, Europe, South Africa, Africa, Sweden, United States
South Africa: Christian group takes legal action over halal labelling
A Christian organisation is taking the South African government to court over new rules that allow food packaging to carry the halal certification mark and other religious signs, without regulation.
Sweden: Authorities to return child to Christian parents
A seven-year-old boy who was taken from his Christian parents by Swedish social services over a home schooling row is to be reunited with them after three years.
US: FBI tracking 100 suspected extremists in military
The FBI has conducted more than 100 investigations into suspected Islamic extremists within the military, a dozen of which are considered serious cases.
UK: Two Muslims from London mosque are killed in Yemen war
Two British Muslims from a mosque near Heathrow airport have been killed fighting beside Islamist militants in Yemen.
UK: Muslim couple accused of planning jihad bomb attack on Jews in Britain
A Muslim couple from Manchester are standing trial accused of planning to attack Jewish neighbourhoods after becoming radicalised by al-Qaeda propaganda on the internet.
Our magazine - Barnabas aid
- 1Barnabas weekly newsletter 02 March 2011 - 3 years ago
- 2Barnabas weekly newsletter 01 April 2011 - 3 years ago
- 3Barnabas weekly newsletter 30 September 2011 - 3 years ago
- 4Barnabas weekly newsletter 12 April 2012 - 2 years ago
- 5Barnabas weekly newsletter 20 April 2012 - 2 years ago
- 6Barnabas weekly newsletter 26 April 2012 - 2 years ago
- 7Barnabas weekly newsletter 03 May 2012 - 2 years ago
- 8Barnabas persecution update 10 May 2012 - 2 years ago
- 9Barnabas persecution update 17 May 2012 - 2 years ago
- 10Barnabas persecution update 24 May 2012 - 2 years ago