Through our medical.gives and food.gives projects we are providing for the needs of our brothers and sisters around the world, with God’s help and yours. We have sent:
- containers of food parcels from the United Kingdom to Pakistan and the Middle East;
- containers of chickpeas from Australia to Jordan;
- containers of mixed aid from Australia to Tonga, after the underwater volcano eruption and tsunami;
- containers of aid from the U.S. and United Kingdom to help refugees from Ukraine in neighboring countries, and those in Ukraine itself;
- more than 400 tons of ePap (nutrient-rich maize porridge) from South Africa to Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Eswatini and Mozambique – which is enough ePap to restore health to 200,000 malnourished children and adults.
Can you help keep these vital supplies flowing around the world?
Your Gift Could Save a Life
In a world racked by Covid, natural disasters, violence and hunger, the need to sustain our Christian brothers and sisters has never been greater.
Your gift towards shipping costs of life-sustaining aid could save the lives of Christian brothers and sisters who face poverty and persecution.
Literally every cent counts